Status: Full-time (40 hours per week), Hourly
Store hours are Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm and Sunday 10am-7pm.
Candidates must have availability to work hours that include one/two nights per week and two weekends per month.
Number of Openings: 1
Value of My Work:
The Area Team Leader in Grand Chute is an hourly retail leadership position responsible for supporting the Store Team Leader in the day-to-day operation of the Goodwill retail store by assuring that sales, production, programs and services, and other standards are maintained. This position will ensure the highest level of customer and donor service and professionalism are attained while maintaining standards for store presentation, organization and layout of the facility. This position will ensure that all of our actions are mission-minded. The Area Team Leader leads our team members through their daily work and helps them grow and develop by putting them first.
- Part of a team that is responsible for the entire property including buildings (internal and external) and all merchandise, fixtures, signage, parking facilities, etc. located on the premise.
- Responsible for store maintenance, both interior and exterior, including but not limited to floors, restrooms, break room, production area, fixtures, glass, etc.
- Part of a team that is responsible for financial results including sales, gross margin, expense control, payroll, and contribution/profit.
- Adheres to organizational core values and beliefs. Ensures that they are practiced in daily store operation.
- Can effectively and efficiently manage a broad range of store activities. Able to identify, organize, and prioritize with delegation of duties when applicable. Also is able to trouble shoot problems before they occur.
- Maintains a productive processing area that meets production goals, maintains a clean and organized work floor and follows current standards.
- Prepares required paperwork on sales, productivity, programs, people function, safety and loss prevention, etc. as required and within timeframes.
- Maintains merchandising displays that meet sizing, signing, new goods, checkouts, in stock position, and pricing standards.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of responsible experience in a retail and production setting including leadership experience
- At least a High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.