We asked our team members why they loved to work here. These were the Top Ten responses:
1. I love our mission!
Helping people with disabilities and other barriers become more independent just sets us apart! I'd much rather work for a cause I believe in, than just get a paycheck.
2. We really put people first.
Whether it's focusing on us as team members or the people we serve, I get the feeling that my leader genuinely cares about me as an individual.
3. My team honors my need for flexibility.
Flexible hours and part-time -- even seasonal -- opportunities are all ways that help me serve others, but meets my personal needs as well.
4. This team believes in having fun!
We work hard, but also have fun, and are able to take time for family, friends and other very important things. In short, we are life-friendly.
5. The organization has had a strong community presence for years.
Founded in 1971 as part of the 100-year-old Goodwill Industries movement, we has a rich history of serving north central Wisconsin communities.
6. I am offered an enriching and innovative work environment.
We always seek to be on the leading edge of community collaborations and partnerships, lean, green and continuously improving.
7. I am encouraged to own my growth and development.
People are expected to learn, to grow, and to own their own careers. My leader helps support me as I work towards achieving my goals.
8. Our team is committed to both embracing differences and celebrating individuality.
I can be "me" and I can let others be "them," too.
9. I really feel like my work counts!
It doesn't matter whether I work in a store, in a family's home as part of a program, at a cafe', in an office, at a donation center, or in a truck on the road -- I'm a team member and am proud to make a difference in the lives of others every day.
10. Because I make a difference!
I know that I make a difference in my community through the power of my work.
Come and join us to help make Goodwill of North Central Wisconsin an even better place! To view current openings, please click here.